Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis' the season #2

Are you excited for Christmas!? I know I am. This will be Christmas #2 for us and I don't know where the year has went. To celebrate the upcoming festivities, this Monday for FHE, we finally put up our little tree and decorated the house. Although I still have some stuff to put up, I love when my house feels all Christmasy. This is always my favorite time of the year. Every night I feel like cuddling on the couch with some hot chocolate and watching Elf over and over again (I am sure Britton is excited about that). Little does he know I bought it last Christmas so we're good to go.





After we were all done decorating, B & I were playing around with our camera and discovered how to make cool shapes with light. It would have seriously been so funny to watch us run back and forth with a 1990's cell phone trying to make shapes. We are stil new at this but Britton's heart is 10x better than my mess of a light. It's pretty hard though, you have to be so still for like 10 seconds. Good thing I have him to teach me all the cool things about photography.



3 people said...:

Willi Nixon said...

Love this :) I can't wait to see you at Bec's wedding!

Danielle Sherwood said...

I always wondered how people did the designs like that! So neat! Your place looks cozy and cute.

Anonymous said...

Hello nice blog. I would like to share to you my website http://www.imagetoner.com/ ( Color Laser toner cartridges ) .