Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jan. 2012

It has been quite some time since my last post. I think with the holidays, school starting for B, and our 2-year anniversary, my new year's resolution of blogging got kicked to the curb. But as of late, we have been mighty busy. Britton has 21 credits this semester plus an internship at Merrill Lynch (You are probably thinking what kind of wife would let their husband do this)...well actually, I talked him into it. Because it means only one summer class and he is completely done!! Then we can have a carefree, fun time in China and not worry about school. So it'll be a busy semester but it will be worth it in the end.  As for me,  I may not be quite as busy as B but I busy with everything else. Winter break came and gone and I am still missing it. At least the weather still permits QT hot chocolate, scarves, and an excuse to turn on the heater in the car.

We celebrated our 2-years-of-happy-marriage last weekend. We were able to get a night away as well as making a day-trip up to Sedona. It was a lot of fun but I could kick myself for not charging our camera. These were the only two pictures we got before it went dead. Oh well. At least I got an amazing husband to celebrate it with.



1 people said...:

Danielle Sherwood said...

Happy 2 year anniversary! Sedona really is a fun and pretty place, isn't it? I hope you two did the Jeep Tours :). PS you pull off lipstick so well, Jealous!