Friday, February 10, 2012

I am getting worse...

That is, at blogging. With new year's goals, I thought I would get better but its been so crazy. Everyone always says that around the holidays is the craziest time of year but I beg to differ. This past month has been insane. Between the countless hours of homework for B, working, and trying to get our China application out, I have had to choose my top priorities.


As for 2012, I am quite excited for it....Some things to look forward too is Wicked this month, moving to China for 9 months, Britton completing all of his classes (no more homework), our Europe trip in May, Nathan coming home from his mission, hopefully buying a house (cross your fingers) and summer. Oh wait, its already is ;) or at least feels like it. Where's the cold weather at?


But anyways some goals/projects I've had for this year have already been underway and as for some...I need to get on it.
-Reading a book/week
-Refinishing and painting my new piano (pictures to come soon)
-Weekly date night
-Working out to where I can run a half marathon soon
-Trying new things to cook
-Weekly journal entry
I would say the first three I've been doing good on but I need more time in the day for the others. If only I could sleep less, play more, and not run out of energy. Let me know if you have any tips;)


I do love February and not just for Valentine's Day but it is just a happy month. #EnjoyFebruary!


1 people said...:

mckenzi said...

Bali hotels??? Lets go, we can "book now" together! haha I just commented on your other blog (you are so cute, I am so glad you are doing that!) and I thought I would comment on this one too. Update update!:) Love you!