Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Home is where ever I'm with you.


Obsessssed with this song right now. Its called Home and not only is it catchy and addicting but I couldn't write a better song myself to sum up my feelings for B. Enjoy:)


Where have I been lately? A post will follow soon with photos of my never-ending project.

3 people said...:

Danielle Sherwood said...

I just read your comment so I thought I would come over to say HI!! I love this song and lucky Trevor got to go to his show and hug him! I was envious of him. Yes, post more pics of you and Britton..you guys are an adorable couple.

mckenzi said...

New post new post!

Becca said...

Dis is old news woman! This was in my wedding video! Pete played this song for me on our first date. We got to go to their concert too here in Salt Lake! It was trippy...