Friday, April 20, 2012

Subbing and music at its best.

For the past month I've been substitute teaching on the side to see if maybe I wanna be a teacher one day. I thought I should see what I would be getting myself into before I commit to a pricey graduate program. Today was great. I taught 3rd grade and they were the best! They took me seriously (sometimes its difficult when you look their age), so reverent, and so well-mannered. My last experience wasn't the greatest so I was a little worried but the kids today totally made me want to be a teacher. It's kinda funny because I always thought I would be more suited for high school teaching but elementary is where its at. I think it would be the most rewarding job. I guess we'll see.

As for music,
I've been finding all these gems lately and I wish I could put them all up here but I will just include my lastest find. I am quite funny when it comes to music because I am the queen at outplaying songs and I think Britton is already sick of hearing this song but I love it. I hope you do too.

(I don't think they have a music video for this song so don't mind the video, 
or should I say picture?)



Also, just thought I'd give a shout out to my two music mentors, Becca Madsen and B. Larson. I still listen to Bec's mixed tapes/cds in the car that she made me like 3 years ago. I know she still would if she lived in AZ;) And there's B, who has got it going on when it comes to music, and much more.
So thank you for introducing me to this song. Please don't regret it.

1 people said...:

mckenzi said...

Cute pic Heath! I love that!