Saturday, April 28, 2012

A work in progress complete.

My new addition. Now it didn't always look like this. This has been my dad and I's weekend project for the past three months.  It has been quite a while since I got to sleep in on a Saturday but definitely worth it! The varnish was all cracked so we have to strip it, sand it, build a spray booth, prime it, sand it again, paint it, sand it, sand it, sand it, and then it was finally done! I've always loved a white piano so I am so happy at how it turned out. Thanks dad for practically doing it all and the Shumways for the awesome piano.




From the beginning... 
(I forgot to take a picture when I first got it so this is after we stripped it of the varnish)





2 people said...:

Kim T. said...

Very cool! I'm so impressed.

Danielle Sherwood said...

I love it Heather! It looks like all of that hard work paid off. :) PS are you two going to the Larson Reunion?